The use (visit or purchase of products) of this site implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions. In order to use the site in the best conditions, it is recommended that you carefully read the terms and conditions.
The online store www.ma-apar.ro is operated by Sc Angela International Srl, CUI RO6790170, with its headquarters in Iasi, Bld. Tutora, no. 4A.
The images of the products in the store are for presentation purposes. These may sometimes differ from the product that presents it.
You agree and accept that, without any prior notification, we may delete or add any information on the site, discontinue any activity on the site or we may archive the content of the site, and in case of references to other sites we do not guarantee and / or we confirm in no way the type of information you will find on these sites. It remains to your discretion whether or not you visit these sites or consider or disregard the information found there.
Your Registration Obligations
By using the service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, as specified in the registration section as a user and you agree to provide this information correctly and completely. In the situation in which we consider that this obligation is not respected by you, we reserve the right to block your access, for a certain or indefinite period, to the use of the service without any prior notification.
Our service includes communications of an administrative and commercial nature that will be sent to you when you decide to register as a user.
Security of Personal Data
CHAPTER I. POLICY OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In order to offer our services and to improve them S.C. Angela International S.R.L. through the website www.ma-apar.ro it processes the personal data of the users of the site, in compliance with the provisions of the legislation of protection of personal data in force, respectively the EU Regulation 2016/679 regarding the protection of the natural persons regarding the concerns the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. The processing of the aforementioned personal data is carried out by S.C. Angela International S.R.L. directly. In this regard, S.C. Angela International S.R.L. becomes operator of personal data in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
The categories of personal data of the data subjects subject to processing are:
-dates with a general identification function (name, surname, alias, date and place of birth, country of origin, nationality, nationality, residence, home address and / or correspondence, if applicable, employment and income data and data personnel of special character or having a general purpose identification function:
> series and identity document number;
> passport number;
> name and surname;
> e-mail address;
> mobile phone number;
> Facebook account and Facebook Messenger;
> personal numeric code;
> your voice and your questions when you contact us
> your image when you visit our locations
> any data regarding your bank account - the IBAN account and the bank card details related to this account
- data generated by S.C. Angela International S.R.L. based on the data mentioned in letter. a) and the operations performed by the user, respectively: customer identification code, etc .; Data regarding your use of our website, which we obtain through tracking technologies, such as cookies, IP address registration, log files. These data include the IP address and, if you have registered, the registration details, as well as information such as the pages you have viewed, for how long and your itinerary on the site.
The refusal to provide personal data determines the impossibility of providing the services.
The personal data of the data subjects mentioned above are processed in order to fulfill the following purposes:
CHAPTER II. PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
We inform you that the processing and collection of your personal data is done by S.C. Angela International S.R.L. exclusively for the purpose of concluding your purchase agreement - online from the website www.papucei.ro, for the purpose of your payment of the purchased products and of the delivery by S.C. Angela International S.R.L. of the products purchased, as well as:
> For a better knowledge of the clients, in order to carry out the portfolio management;
> To implement security measures for personal data;
> For the design, development, testing and use of IT systems and IT services (including data storage in the country);
> To confirm the services / products you have ordered through the website and the application;
> For eventual refunds of the amounts paid by price as a result of the return of the products
> To provide you with additional information regarding the services / products requested;
> In order to handle complaints and notifications regarding the services provided;
> When you sign up for an event, you may have the option to sign up (by ticking a box or otherwise) for an activity or service other than the one you request. For example, if you register your data for a promotional activity, you may also be asked if you would like to subscribe to the newsletter papucei.ro or other products, services and / or events of SC Angela International SRL, or if you can use us your personal data for advertising purposes, or participate in a survey. You have the right to refuse these additional options.
> If and when you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your personal data to send you newsletters periodically. You will be eligible to receive different information about our activities and events and our affiliates (bonuses, contests, raffles, promotions, social campaigns, new products launched or offered by us or our affiliates), whether organized by us or of our affiliates.
> If, and only when, you agree to participate in a survey, we will use your personal data to send you our surveys, which are usually conducted to find out our customers' opinions about our products and services and to improve their experience with us, but also to obtain confirmation of market preferences, desires, expectations and therefore to be able to offer you better products and services.
> To improve your experience on our website and to provide you with customized content, we collect data on your use of the website, such as the pages you have viewed, for how long and your itinerary. These data include your IP address and, if you have registered, your registration details, and are collected using cookies or other tracking technologies. In this regard, we inform you that there are the following categories of cookies on our website: essentials, advertising, tracking, analysis and customization. All cookies, except the essential cookies, which are necessary for our website to function, may be refused if you wish. If you delete all cookies, certain features of our website, such as retaining registration details, will not work and your experience on our site may be impaired.
In order to fulfill the aforementioned processing purposes, S.C. Angela International S.R.L. it processes the personal data provided to it as well as the data that the website www.ma-apar.ro generates on their basis.
It is possible that, following the filing deadlines or following the request for deletion of data, S.C. Angela International S.R.L. to have anonymity of the data, thus depriving them of their personal character and to continue processing anonymous data for statistical purposes.
The data subjects benefit from the following rights in the context of the processing of personal data:
1. The right to information, represents the right to receive details regarding the processing activities carried out by S.C. Angela International S.R.L .;
2. The right of access to data, represents the right to obtain confirmation from S.C. Angela International S.R.L., regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities, including making available to you a document containing the personal data that is the object of the processing carried out by S.C. Angela International S.R.L .;
3. The right to rectification, represents the right to obtain the rectification and completion by S.C. Angela International S.R.L. of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, incomplete data;
4. The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten") is the right to obtain the deletion of your personal data in the databases of S.C. Angela International S.R.L. to the extent that the conditions provided by law are fulfilled;
5. The right to restrict processing, in the cases and conditions provided by law;
6. The right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have this data transmitted by SC Angela International S.R.L. to another data operator, insofar as the conditions stipulated by law are fulfilled;
7. The right to opposition, represents the right to oppose the processing of personal data (including by creating profiles) for reasons related to the particular situation in which the data subject is, under the conditions provided by law;
8. The right not to be subjected to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken exclusively on the basis of automatic processing activities, except in cases where this type of activity is (i) necessary for the conclusion and / or the execution of a contract between the parties, (ii) is a requirement of the legislation in force, (iii) it has been expressly accepted by the data subject. In the cases identified in points (i) and (iii), the data subject has the right to express his point of view, to obtain human intervention and to challenge that decision.
9.The right to address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, to the extent that it considers it necessary.
Location of data
The data are stored on the territory of the European Union, in full accordance with the legal requirements and under conditions of maximum security and protection.
SC Angela International S.R.L. as author, owner and administrator of the site, respects the privacy and security of the processing of personal data of each natural person accessing the application, respectively our site.
The S.C. team Angela International S.R.L. try to protect the right to privacy and image of the site users as much as possible. We aim to provide you, the users of the site, a safe online experience that will not adversely affect your personal life. In this regard, we make every effort to ensure that the information you enter in our database is used only for the purposes presented in this chapter.
SC Angela International S.R.L. assumes the obligation to manage safely and only for the purposes presented (Chapter II), the personal data provided to us by users. We use the information gathered from the site in order to manage the registration of your accounts, to solve your questions, to improve our site, to consult the users in order to increase the quality of the products and services offered.
By creating and registering your account you consent to the use of your personal data to be informed by e-mail or other forms of communication about updating the websites, the new opportunities offered by S.C. Angela International S.R.L. and additional information that is of interest to you as well as newsletters with useful information.
Any information provided by you through the Website will be considered and will represent your express consent that your personal data be used by S.C. Angela International S.R.L. according to the purposes presented.
If you have any questions, you can use the contact methods on the "Contact Us" page.
Refusal of an Order
When refusing an order you will be notified by email of the reason for the refusal.
We may refuse an order if:
-we don't have the ordered product in stock;
- your payment was not finalized in the case of payment by card or bank transfer;
- it was an error related to the price or the description of the product;
-You are not eligible to place an order (you have previously made orders that you did not pick up, etc.).
Payment / Delivery
Delivery can be done both on the Romanian territory and abroad.
The package with the ordered products will reach you through the courier:
-in maximum 48 hours if the product is in stock;
-in maximum 7 working days if the product is not in stock.
Upon receipt of your order, we will send you a confirmation email of the products, and if you confirm the order, the product will be delivered or put into production.
Payment will be made immediately upon receipt of the parcel, and the amount will be paid to the courier. The amount of transport taxes is 19 lei (for Romania) and will be included in the refund. In case you pay by card or by bank transfer, the amount of the transport taxes will be included in the amount paid and the courier will not have to pay other taxes.
All Papucei products have a 30-day warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty is solved by repairing or replacing the defective product. The payment of the transport for the products sent in order to solve the guarantee is the responsibility of the customer.
The guarantee conditions are in accordance with Law 449/2003 and O.G. 21/1992. For the products with guarantee it is necessary to present the defective product in the original packaging, together with the related accessories and the copies on the fiscal invoice and the guarantee certificate. In the event that the products arrive unaccompanied by these documents, the products can be returned to the applicant / sender without the guarantee being solved.
Products that have physical defects such as: blows, cracks, breaks, products used in inappropriate conditions (other than those recommended on maintenance labels / leaflets) are not covered by the warranty.
GEO no.34 / 2014, art.56 provides: “the end user benefits from a period of 14 days to withdraw from a distance contract or from a contract outside the commercial premises, without having to justify the decision of withdrawal"
Therefore, the customer has the right that, within 14 working days of receiving the ordered products, to return the product and notify SC Angela International SRL in writing about his decision to give up the ordered products, without the obligation to invoke a specific reason.
If you wish to return the products, they must have no signs of bearing and the following must be taken into account:
- the cost of transport will be borne by Papucei.ro;
- the return of the products is done using the same transport service with which the shipment was made;
REFUND OF MONEY:
- the return of the products will be done at your expense with any courier service you want;
-Papucei.ro will return the value of the products within 30 days from the date of receipt of the returned parcel;
-You will have to communicate the CNP and the IBAN code;
The address at which you can return the products is:
SC Angela International SRL, Bld. Tutora, no. 4A, 700264, Iasi.
Because we want to work as closely as possible with you and remove any inconvenience, do not hesitate to contact us.